‘PRACTICAL’ FLOAT INTRODUCTION: (A simple walk-through of ‘what to do’ on your first float)
At Salt Float Studio all of your necessities are provided!
- – organic shampoo, conditioner & bodywash
- – organic hand & body lotion
- – towels & ear plugs – bottled water
- – blow dryers
- – peppermint & chamomile tea for ‘post-float’ rest
Before you float:
- Avoid shaving or waxing 12 hours prior Avoid a full stomach,
- a light meal 1.5 hours prior is recommended
- Avoid caffeine 4-5 hours prior
What to expect from your first float experience:
- – Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time for any questions you might have to be answered and to ensure your session starts on time.
- – Once you enter the private float room, remove all clothing, contacts, and jewellery
- – Shower to remove any oils and/or fragrance
- – Dry your face and insert silicone ear plugs, then step into the pod Sit on the floor of the pod, pull the lid down gently (or leave it open – up to you!)
- – Lights are controlled at all times by you
- – simply press the green button to turn them off
- – Soft meditation-type audio will fade after 10 minutes
- – Allow your mind and body to enter a deep state of relaxation
- – Audio will fade back in signalling the remaining 5 minutes of your session
- – Step out of the pod and shower again. Organic shampoo, conditioner and body wash are provided to remove any salt residue.
- Dress, and exit the room.
Click HERE to learn more about the WHAT TO EXPECT on your 1st Float!
Continue relaxing in our lounge area with some peppermint tea & echo of your first float experience…
Note: Our biggest tip, trick or hint if it’s your first time floating: focus on your breath. Long, slow, deep breaths will help you get the sensation that your mind is floating freely – without any physical attachment…
Click HERE to learn more about the PRICING options for Floatation Therapy!
#painrelief #anxiety #depression #PTSD #stressrelief #pregnancy #athleticrecovery #PMS #menopaus #jointrelief #arthritis #relaxation #antiinflammation #sleepassistance #hypertension #restlesslegs #migraneheadaches #creativityboost #productivityboost #magnesium #magnesiumfloat #saltfloat #saltfloatstudio #floatpod #floattank #fibromyalgia #chronicpain #chronicfatigue #floatinformation #floatregularly #anxietyrelief #carmenbraidwood