Before you float:
- Avoid shaving or waxing 12 hours prior
- Avoid a full stomach, a light meal 1.5 hours prior is recommended
- Avoid caffeine 4-5 hours prior
What to expect from your first float experience:
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time for any questions you might have to be answered and to ensure your session starts on time.
- Once you enter the private float room, remove all clothing, contacts, and jewellery
- Shower to remove any oils and/or fragrance
- Dry your face and insert silicone ear plugs, then step into the pod
- Sit on the floor of the pod, pull the lid down gently (or leave it open – up to you!)
- Lights are controlled at all times by you – simply press the green button to turn them off
- Soft meditation-type audio will fade after 10 minutes
- Allow your mind and body to enter a deep state of relaxation
- Audio will fade back in signalling the remaining 5 minutes of your session
- Step out of the pod and shower again. Organic shampoo, conditioner and body wash are provided to remove any salt residue. Dress, and exit the room. Continue relaxing in our lounge area with some peppermint tea & echo of your first float experience…
SALT is open daily from 9am until late (closing times may vary*).
*Please note that bookings are essential for late evening sessions.